Giving thanks on Thanksgiving day

These are the thanks of students of 1st ESO at IES Jaranda on Thanksgiving day 2020:




Thanks to my students for respecting the strict rules of Covid-19 and for learning to smile with their eyes.

Teacher Salobrar 

Thanks to the scientifics for finding a vaccine for Covid-19.

Pablo

I thank those people who have helped poor children who have no home or family.

Naia

My name is Alberto :)

I thank the doctors and nurses for saving so many lives.

I would like to thank to the doctors and to my teacher and to my companions, because they respect. I would like to thank the Christmas, because we can be good. Thank you!

Erika

Thanks to all the people who help us every day with the Covid-19 like the doctors, the police...

Ana


Thank you for all the people who are helping in the fight with covid-19, especially, the doctors,policemen, nurses…

ROCÍO

Thanks 

GUILLE


Thanks to all the police, doctors ...That make our life safer.

Leyre


Thanks to all the people who make this world a better place. Scientists, policemen, health workers, etc.

Mario

Thanks for the thanksgiving turkey. The thanksgiving turkey is the best food.

Jose


Manuel Martinez Martín

 Thanking Thanksgiving

Hello. I am writing today because thanksgiving is coming soon and an anonymous sorce recomended me and some friends of mine to thank somebody for something. And I decided to thank Mark Rober, Hacksmith Industries and Unspeakable.

Mark Rober, Hacksmith Industries and Unspeakable are three famous YouTuber that inspired me to reach new limits. Mark Rober inspired me to look at the world in a different, kind of fisic way. Hacksmith Industries inspired me to trust myself if things dont work and to never give up. And, last but not least, Unspeakable. He taught me that whatever maze you get yourself on, there will always be a way out and that the most important thing is to have a good time.

I'll leave some links and images somewear down below and now lets watch a video about the origen of Thanksgiving

Mark Rober on Porch Pirate vs. Glitter Bomb & New ...

                                              Mark Rober



Engineer creates the world's first real-life retractable ...

                                           Hacksmith Industries  

                        Unspeakable - YouTube

                                                 Unspeakable

Comments


  1. I hope the covid 19 is over .Pablo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks the doctors for vaccine the Covid-19.
    Paula Martínez.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment