Our New Year´s resolutions for 2021

 



We hope this year 2021 most of the developmental Sustainable goals become true.


My New Year's resolution is to reduce the use of plastic shopping bags by using a reusable bag  when shopping. (SDG 12 Responsible consumption and production) Teacher Salobrar


My New Year's resolution is to end world hunger. ( SDG 1 hunger) Alberto Burcio Blázquez 1 B

Not use the car so much. Antonio Martín-Macho 

My New Year’s resolution is to help to stop covid 19 .Pablo 1A. 

My new year’s resolution is recycle more  Leyre Arcaz Castañares

My New Year's resolution is to make all children go to school. (SDG 4 quality education) Naia Vaquero 

My New Year’s resolution is ``I will not throw rubbish into the sea”. Ana Sánchez Cañadas

My new year's resolution is that all the vaccines arrive to stop the covid 19.Roberto Gil Amor 1b.

My new Year´s resolution is  not to throw garbage into the sea so that the fish do not die entangling with the garbage.Hugo Gómez Núñez 1a.

My new year’s resolution is to reduce pollution. Pablo Muñoz Gómez

My new year´s resolution is to help to stop covid 19.Arturo Cañadas Martinez

My New Year´s resolution is to help to end pollution and global warming. Daniela Montero 1A

My new year's resolution is -I would like to lose weight a little Andrés

My New Year’s resolution is to spend less water and light - Rebeca Jarones

My resolution of the year is to end poverty in the world . alejandro ramos 

My new year resolution is to make new friends and to not lose the one that I already have. - Manuel Martinez

My new year resolution is for everyone to have a home to live in. (ODS 1) Aroa Dávila.

My new year resolution is that there is not so much gender violence. Erika Amor

My new year resolution is to let the coronavirus hit. Guillermo 1º A

My new year resolution is that hunger in the world ends. Mario Muñoz 1º A.

 

      My next year resolution is helping a lot more at home. MARIO DURÁN MARTÍNEZ 1ºA.

My new year's resolutions is to take care of my parents and make new friendsJose fabian1A

My resolution for the year is that de covid ends Rocío 1A

My new year’s resolution for the year is have a healthier diet. Francisco 1ªA.


Comments

  1. I like Antonio´s resolution because I think we use the car so much and sometimes we can go on foot or by bike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me gusta la resolución de Daniela porque si hubiera menos contaminación y calentamiento global también habría menos enfermedades.

      Delete
    2. I like Daniela's new year resolution because i think eding pollution there aren't diseases

      Delete
    3. I like Ana's resolution because if we pollute the sea, the animals that live in them can die.

      Delete
    4. Me gusta la resolucion de ana porque si contaminamos el mar,los animales que viven en ellos pueden morir

      Delete
  2. I like Rocío's resolution because we have to breathe clean air and take off our mask now

    ReplyDelete

  3. I like Aroa's resolution because it is not fair that there are people living on the street

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Arturo's resolution because it is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I like Leyre's resolution because you have to recycle more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Hugo's resolution because the fish did not do anything to us

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the purpose of Manuel is good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Erika's resolution because this is not good for anyone and it should be improved.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I like Rocío's resolution because we need everything to return to normal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Alberto because it is very important that everyone in the world be able to eat and dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry I wanted to say Alejandro Ramos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Alberto's resolution because that way there would be fewer deaths than ever

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Andres's resolution because it is a purpose that I share.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with because It is very important

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Mario´s resolution because it would make the parent´s work easier.
    I agree with Pablo because we would help the world to clean up.
    I like Erika´s resolution because it is very important to end violence and give security to women and men.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Mario's resolution because it would be easier for the adult population to work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Alberto's resolution because I think that no one should go hungry because nutrition is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Alberto´s resolution because i think that no one should come and eat 4 or 5 time a day

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  20. I like Daniela's resolution because if there were less pollution and global warming, there would also be fewer diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like are the coment ana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment