ANIMAL PROJECT BLOG

 

 PROJECT FOR PROTECTED ANIMALS  




Hello¡

-The fox lives in the forest but the blue fox is domestique 

 the fox is the mammals fox is bigger than a rat, fox is omnivorous He is very intelligent, it costs 600 pounds, I would not like to be killed.

I would help the foxes not to be killed in the hunt, so to help them they could make a space for them and thus it would not be necessary to hunt them.

 

ALEJANDRO RAMOS BAÑOS






   Cat

I'm going to talk about Cats.

-The cat is a mammal and a feline. 

 -It is also a pet. 

-Domestic Cats live all around the world.

- There are many breeds of cats that vary in appearance. Cats have tails and whiskers. 

Its tail helps them to keep their balance.

  • Its eyesight is sharper at night. 

  • A cat  eats mice, birds, small rodents, small mammals, insects and reptiles. it's a carnivorous diet.  They can vary in size from very tiny to large 15 or 16 years.



Volunteer project 

I want to help the cats by collecting them from the streets, taking them food to the streets and taking a few in my house or I will find a home for them.

AINARA RODRIGEZ PEREZ

Visit our blog animalsss03.blogspot.com


Comments